I had a great idea.
Since I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life, I’ll start a series of “dream jobs” posts.
Each one will feature an idealistic/fantasy “dream job” - something that would be amazingly fun to do, but for some reason is most likely impossible.
Even though I definitely won’t be able to actually do any of these at least it will maybe help provide some inspiration?
I don’t know.
But yeah. I’m loading them up in the queue(ueueueueueueueueueueueueue), so they will start to pop up soon.
DREAM JOB - BASSIST FOR TAYLOR SWIFT
- it would be really fun
- wouldn’t be too technically demanding, relatively
- I would get to go on tour and stuff.
- certain people of lesser musical taste would mock my profession
- I’m nowhere near good enough
- there already is one, and he seems like a pretty nice guy. wouldn’t want to put him out of a job.
DREAM JOB - DAIRY FARMER
- I love cows
- yummy milk and cheese and yogurt and stuff
- the cows would eventually get sick and die u.u
DREAM JOB - THOM YORKE
- basically everything
- kinda impossible :(
DREAM JOB - GAME DESIGNER FOR OKAMI
- it’s an amazing game
- yay zelda-style games!
- and japanese culture!
- the game is already out… maybe if they made a sequel?
- not talented/experienced enough.
DREAM JOB - OFFICIAL GILMORE GIRLS EXPERT
- It’d be my job to watch and re-watch all of the episodes, and memorize everything.
- that would be really fun.
- in no way is that an actual job.
DREAM JOB - SOCCER MOM/HOUSEWIFE
- seriously. you guys. I don’t think you understand how much I actually want to do this ^.^
- I would get to drive a minivan around and pick up my kids from their theater rehearsal and music lessons (because my kids would totally be artsy)
- I would make cupcakes and cookies and all kinds of stuff and bring in treats for their classes on their birthdays and pack their lunches
- I would do laundry and clean the house and have a wonderful pretty house in the suburbs, with a pretty lawn
- I would have one of those big purses and it would be filled with everything (snacks, crayons, band-aids, you name it), so I’d be ready for any situation.
- There are none. I want this life.